Pulse Jet fabric collectors, known as baghouses, are one of the most efficient and cost effective types of dust collection methods. Dust-laden gases enter the baghouses and pass through fabric bags that act as filters.
Macrotek “online cleaning” pulse-jet technology uses a high pressure air pulse to dislodge the dust, which falls into the hopper for disposal or is recovered for use. Dirty air enters the housing and travels through the filter bags, while filtered air is vented into the atmosphere or directed to a downstream process.
- Customized design
- Modules can be shipped fully assembled for easy field installation
- Snap band style filter bags for simpler installation
- Durable construction
- Optional factory installed insulation
- Contains self-supporting structure, ladder and access platform
- Quick mounting air headers
- Adjustable pulse timer maintains low pressure drop
- No internal moving parts
- No clamps or hold-down fasteners
- Carbon steel and other alloy construction
- High pressure design
A wide range of particulate matter down to submicron levels can be removed by optimizing the filter fabric selection. Examples of particles include:
- Wood dust
- Combustion exhaust
- Grinding dusts
- Metal particulate
- Nuisance dust
See the following applications for more details.